1. What you will need: A vintage gold frame (thrifted for $10.00), a blown up favorite photo, two pieces of white poster board, scissors, double stick tape, ribbon, hot glue
2. Cut your first piece of poster board to fit the inside of your frame. This will be your mat that you will tape your photo to.
3. Tape the back of your photo to your first piece of cut poster board, and place it inside the frame.
4. Cut your second piece of poster board to seal the back of the frame. Cut it to size, so that the edges of the poster board almost reach the edge of the frame.
5. Hot Glue the second cut piece of poster board to the back of your vintage frame.
6. Cut four pieces of ribbon, and glue them on all four edges. This gives the finished project a polished and complete look!
7. Tada!!! Here you have it… a well thrifted, crafted, and inexpensive way to frame a photo! Great as a gift for a family member + friend, or your personal décor use :)
AS FEATURED ON THE ZOE REPORT! XX, THE GOLDEN GIRLS